Coordinate in turn the production department, performing an appropriate assignment and supervision of tasks and responsibilities for each collaborator (Technician and Adjusters), which allows to comply with the work plan defined for each mold project, with the quality and specifications required by our clients.
- Coordinate and supervise the work team to execute the plan of preventive maintenance and recertifications.
- Define short, medium and long term strategies in the continuous improvement in the production processes and / or service to molds.
- Provide technical support to your work team.
- Participate in the development of internal work plans for the operations department
- Complete work orders requested by operations management and / or plant management.
- Fill documentation of reception, tracking and delivery of production and / or service to molds.
- Collaborate with support areas internal to share knowledge / information that permit to improve the process internal process of operations. Continuous improvement.
- Schedule and supervise the plan of preventive maintenance and order and cleaning in work areas and machinery.
- Follow up on performance and improvement indicators.
Experience: 3 years of experience as Shift Supervisor or Head of Mold Workshop, with experience in the maintenance and / or repair processes of molds for plastic injection, extrusion and blow.
Education: Engineeror technical career in Metal-Mechanics, Mechanical-Electrical, Mechatronics or related career.
Requirements and knowledge required:
- General knowledge of mold manufacturing.
- Expert in Hot Runners and Cold Runners molds.Study of times and movements and workload planning.
- Interpretation of technical drawings.
- Advanced knowledge in handling conventional machines and tools: CNC, lathe, milling machine.
- General mold maintenance: Corrective and Preventive.
- Knowledge of safety standards for companies of autorimotor turn.
- Intermediate English (Preferably)
Job's related challenge(s) Will be responsible for coordinating the technical team of the Tooling Workshop that entails reaching the delivery of services, maintenance, repair, engineering changes contracted by the client.
Specific working conditions: Monday to Friday with availability for rolar shifts
Resource(s) to supervise : 10 people on average
Salary & Conditions : Competitive salary and benefits superior to those of law.