Provide follow-up and ensure the effective management of new manufacturing projects and / or mold services (including maintenance, repair and / or engineering changes) requested by the client, with the quality standards established to effect a successful closure.
- Plan and coordinate the multifunctional execution of one or more complex projects in the manufacture or changes of Engineering of Plastic Injection Molds.
- Coordinate the preparation of prototypes of material requirements to ensure production or service and delivery on time.
- Develop a solid understanding of the client's technical needs and quality requirements.
- Responsible for directing and facilitating the activities of the members of the interfunctional teams for the achievement of the objectives in cost, times and quality in the project.
- Manage and supervise the execution of projects in accordance with the processes and procedures of TIBO.
- Maintain a good relationship between the project team and clients with a win-win vision.
- Implement advanced project management tools and techniques, appropriate to drive project execution.
- Identify possible risks in the projects assigned to prevent, minimize and / or respond with key solution actions.
- Concentrate evidence for the client and TIBO on the start, development and closure of the project.
- Presentations with clients to start, follow up and close the product or service contracted.
Perform the Final Validation of the Product and / or service and Approval
3 years in the manufacture of molds or plastic injection molds as a project engineer, project manager or similar position
Engineer in Metal-Mechanics, Mechanical-Electrical, Mechatronics or related career.
Requirements and knowledge required:
- General knowledge in the manufacture of molds.
- Management of integral tools for project management.
- Interpretation of designs or technical drawings.
- Management of the Catia and / or Rhino program.
Job's related challenge(s):
will be responsible for maintaining an effective and continuous communication with our clients, providing timely internal / external monitoring and managing the conditions for a successful closure of the project or service contracted.
Specific Working Conditions:
Hours: Monday to Friday with availability to travel.
Salary & Conditions:
Competitive salary and benefits superior to those of law.