Capacity and technologies
Through strategic investments and partnerships, TIBO, with its teams of experts, offers comprehensive services at its plants in Canada, Mexico, and Asia.
In Canada, TIBO has a production plant in Saint-Damien de Buckland (also the site of its headquarters) and operates an engineering and project management office in Lévis, near Quebec City.
Since 2011, TIBO has been officially present and active in China, which, through our network of peerless production units, manufactures injection molds for prototyping or high production, and can create simple or more complex molds. All molds made by our Asia network have the same warranty, maintenance, repair and adjustment services offered globally by TIBO.
Finally, on June 23 2014, TIBO officially started its operations in Mexico, where maintenance, modifications, and services are offered, as well the manufacturing of small and medium molds.
• Headquarters and Production Plant
• 33 employees
• 42,000 sq ft (including plant and administrative offices)
• Engineering and Project Management Center
• 15 employees
• Production Center
• 11 direct TIBO employees permanently on sites (including Project Managers, Project Engineers, Designers), overseeing
more than 250 employees in five different production units
• 344,500 square feet (including the factory and administrative offices)
• Production, Maintenance and Repair Center
• 32 employees
• 11,300 square feet (factory)
Technologies and equipment
TIBO’s team of specialists in plastic injection molds has access to superior facilities and technology, and relies on proven practices to produce its range of molds, such as:
• Stack mold
• Rotary co-injection mold
• Gas and water-assist mold
• Hot-runner mold
• Mold with inserts
• Conventional mold
• Prototype mold
• Compression mold
Recognizing that technology is always changing, TIBO continually invests in its equipment to maintain its leading status in the production of molds for plastic injection. We produce molds of up to 50 tons that can be used on injection presses of up to 3500 tons.